Meet Another Volunteer at LCS!!

Meet Jemma! She is from England visiting us here in South Africa while she is taking time off after finishing University. We are so thankful for the time she spends playing with the children and praying over the babies! God is so faithful to bring His people along the way to lend an extra hand of help for His children!

2 Comments:
At 10:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Janis, I love seeing all the pictures on the blog and hearing all about the shelter!! I miss all the kids and I can't believe it has been a year since I was there. Say hi to all the kids for me!! -Kaitlin Huzzey
At 8:03 PM,
Lighthouse said…
Hey Girl!!
So very glad to hear from you!!! I miss you too!! Wish you were still here! You were such a blessing! Trust you are doing well!! I will pass along the greetings to all the kids! Janis
Post a Comment
<< Home